It's been almost a month since my last blog post. I guess this is probably because I honestly get sick of typing on this freaking computer. I mean really, it's almost totally attached to my hands, and so when I get the chance to get off of it, I take that chance. A lot has happened since my last post. Lets see.. I went home for about 2 days to get my braces tightened last month... blah blah blah. I had one of the worst trips to Utah (supposed to go to Mesa, Arizona) EVER last weekend. So my boyfriend (yeah, you heard that right) came to pick Carolyn and I up. That's 4 hours there, 4 hours back. He did that. No questions asked. Needless to say, he was EXHAUSTED by the time he got back here to Rexburg. Alright, I'm going to get all mushy since NONE of you really know who this guy really is. Well, some of you do. (Ashlee, Jayme, Ann-Cheri) His name is Brandon. I met him because he is in my DNA class and in my group. He's 22 and a Returned Missionary who served in Ontario, Canada. He's from Rigby, Idaho and grew up here all his life. Blonde, STUNNING blue eyes, and about 5'9". So therefore, he is taller then me. Very church oriented, which makes my mom happy. Well, you know those guys in the movies that are so respectful and perfect and you don't believe any of them exist in real life? Well, I've got him. He seriously is the MOST respectful guy ever. I can't even begin to explain it to you. He even asked me to dance in the parking lot. That is only something that happens in movies, or so I thought. My family (Mom, Alan, and Sister; And probably the rest of the gang like cousins, uncle, grandma) will get to meet him on 4th of July weekend. Which reminds me... mom, make sure the camper is all set up unless you want him sleeping on the couch. :) Any of you who meet him will LOVE him. So far, those who have met him adore him. I was attracted the first time I saw him, and went after what I wanted. And now look. :D Heck yeah. Plus, He LOVES Garth Brooks. Okay, already right there, that's a plus. You'll be hearing a lot about him, because I seriously spend everyday with him (After homework that is.) So not a lot of my daily doings don't have him in them.
So Carolyn, Liz and I went to Yellowstone Monday. It was pretty fun. But next time, I want to go up to the hot springs. Wanna see pictures? Okay well good.
We were basically asking for a ride :) haha.
I walked on that "unstable ground" and look! I'm still alive! :D
Yeah, this is one heck of picture. All done by self timer!
I love these girls. Seriously. No freaking joke.
Yeah, we love eachother on most days. And do you know how long it takes us to get a jumping picture? Wayyyyy too long!
Waterfall ♥
Aren't we gorgeous? Yeth!
And some pictures so far that none of you have really seen.
It was the end of May, and we had a blizzard. Great eh?
A bridge in Twin Falls, on my way home to Post Falls.
Snake River Valley in Twin Falls.
Carolyn and I taped her door. hehehehe.
Carolyn didn't tell me to be legit. :/
Well I should probably go for the night. Again, I'll try to keep up blogging, but I'm a bit busy now. :D
Night loves. xoxo.






i'm soo happy to see you happy! i adore you!
ReplyDelete