♥ I am a Daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a great-grandaughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend, and a fiance.
♥ I am confident and scared, terrified and excited.
♥ I'm loving, and caring, and thoughtful, and hopeful.
♥ I'm shy and friendly, careful and careless.
♥ I'm broken and whole.
♥ I'm misunderstood, misguided, and misled.
♥ I'm hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside.
♥ I wish on stars and dream my dreams.
♥ I pray to God and cry my tears.
♥ I listen to others who won't listen to me.
♥ I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire.
♥ I believe in passion and true love.
♥ I love you and I push you away.
♥ I am everything and nothing all at once.
"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded, is a step forward."
"Go back to leap a little further."
Sunday, March 14, 2010
PHOTO POST!
So today, My bestest friend in the whole wide world decided to be nice and let me see if I could take my photography skills to a new level. Portrait shots. Here's how they came out (just my favorites. There were about 90 photos total haha.)
And, I took more photography ones. Here are some favorites: My hair was curly today too. :] All in all, it was one heck of an amazing day. <3>
P.S. Have you ever had someone mean the world to you?
Thank you for making me look so pretty haha! Just so you know...you'll ne doing my wedding pictures ;) Love ya chica
ReplyDelete