Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, March 11, 2010

*Insert Witty Blog Title Here*


Wow oh wow. I'm so sorry that I have been such a total epic failure at blogging. However, I have noticed that I still have the same faithful followers that check it quite often. For that, I am grateful. I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been like...

SUPER BUSY. And yes yes. I know it seems like I am on facebook 24/7. But, I'm not. It's just up on my tabs. I'm normally doing homework, and lately I've been trying to figure out my Spring schedule as well as getting my 8 semester plan going. I'm NOT looking forward to this. The classes are pretty much lame. I have thought about transferring. But lets get real....

BYUI vs. BSU? Uh, BYUI? (Less of a party school....kinda.)
BYUI vs. CSU? BYUI (cost is way lower)
BYUI vs. BYU? BYUI (I hate Utah.)
BYUI vs. All other universities? I'd like to say that there is another one I want to attend somewhere just as much as I love BYUI. But this would be a false statement when I think about it.

Looks like I'm staying at BYUI. I also realize I should start packing up for school again. I'm not going to be home in order to take that time to pack. March 15-April 3, April 6-13 I'll be MIA. Yeah. I should get on the packing. PLUS, I have to do schoolwork still. One more month of online classes for the rest of my life. I will never ever do them again. I can't teach myself.... It just doesn't work. Plus, there's no social aspect involved in my life. Blah.

Oh great. High School Musical is playing on Itunes. Work this out! Oh boy! haha. Sad thing? I know this whole song. haha.


P.S. The Eclipse FULL trailer made my day. I'm not gonna lie. Jacob and Edward are still super hot. PLUS, the trailer of "The Last Song" basically made my LIFE. I can't wait. Seriously. I just might die. :]

P.P.S. Why on earth do I keep showing up as "Brookings, Oregon" on that city tracker? Odd. I'm like... 2-ish states over from Oregon. FAIL!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I am so with you on the online class thing. It was nice to get ahead and I'm glad I won't have to take those classes on campus, but I need a freakin' teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!