Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why isn't it possible...

I know I'm not the only one that has a lot to say to someone, but doesn't want to say it. Whether it's risking a friendship, being rejected, or just feeling stupid. Maybe you think this is going to be a post about how to tell them, or about me urging you to tell them. But, you're way off. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and tell you to get the guts up to tell them anything.

I've had many situations where I didn't want to tell someone something. I've had best friends that needed to hear how stupid they were being, but I didn't want to be the one to tell them. I've had guys that I've liked, but I didn't say a word. I've had things I needed to tell someone, but feared being looked at as stupid.

I'm looking at it now as, if things need to go the way I want them to, they will tell me what I need to hear in order to give me the guts to tell them. Does that make sense? I'm no longer going to make myself feel or sound stupid by opening my mouth before thinking. If they think the same thing, or want something out of me, they will say something. THEN, I will say something to them. I think that's the best way to go about it.

Now I might have your head spinning or something crazy like that, but I'm sure if you think about this, it will make sense... I hope.

Can I just say that THIS is the best song on the planet? And I think that it's pretty much... well yeah. :] Enjoy my wonderful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!