Anyone got an extra?
If so, can I have it?
I think I'm overanalyzing it all again.
CRAP.
I hate it when I do this.
Someone please tell me what I think is true.
Please oh please.
I hate guessing.
Hey you with the face!
Stop making me guess.
JUST SAY YAY OR NAY!
It's not hard.
Well, it's hard for me to say,
but it shouldn't be for you.
Truly.
You ARE a guy,
And guys are up front about things...
Right?!?
Blah Blah Blah.
That's my randomness for the night.
Sorry about the lame post.
:]
If so, can I have it?
I think I'm overanalyzing it all again.
CRAP.
I hate it when I do this.
Someone please tell me what I think is true.
Please oh please.
I hate guessing.
Hey you with the face!
Stop making me guess.
JUST SAY YAY OR NAY!
It's not hard.
Well, it's hard for me to say,
but it shouldn't be for you.
Truly.
You ARE a guy,
And guys are up front about things...
Right?!?
Blah Blah Blah.
That's my randomness for the night.
Sorry about the lame post.
:]
P.S. School is great.
Life is good.
And the baptism tonight that I went to, was spiritually uplifting.
Although, who knew 8 hours at church could wear you out when all I did was sit and listen... :] Oh well. NIGHT!
Life is good.
And the baptism tonight that I went to, was spiritually uplifting.
Although, who knew 8 hours at church could wear you out when all I did was sit and listen... :] Oh well. NIGHT!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!