If most of my family still reads this. I've turned into more of a true blogger then someone just writing to keep their family updated.
I've got an issue. haha. Yes. I said that. Well, I have many issues, but we all know that. But here's my current issue that's driving me nuts.
I text more boys then girls. I know right now some of you might be wondering, "How is that a problem?" Well, I kinda feel stupid for it. I text 4-5 guys at a time, and all 4-5 either like me and I know about it, or they're starting to show interest in me. CRAP. Now what? And to make matters worse, this guy at church today totally winked at me. haha. It was funny. Luckily I'm going to school and don't have to worry about this. Thing is, I've noticed I can't have the one I actually want.
Another thing. The games they play. HOLY COW! I don't get that at all. It's like, you either like me, or you don't. Stop sending me on this see-saw ride that is constantly moving up and down. I've still continued noticing boys so cannot make up their minds. Whatever. This is craziness and I say that I just... don't do anything.
Concerts coming up: Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean;Broomfield,CO; March 18; 13th row :]
Josh Turner; February 18; Spokane.
Check check check. Yes. Braces the 18th too :] I'm getting a gym membership tomorrow too as long as I get money on my card.
Going to the chiropractor. My neck is all jacked up and I'm in pain like... 24/7.
Grrrrrrrr. :] I talked to a friend from Rexburg ALL day today. Freaking A I miss him! He is so much fun, and I found out that we have a lot more in common then I thought. He just needs to leave North Dakota. :] We would have a blast here.
"There's a life inside of me that I can feel again. It's the only thing that takes me where I've never been. I don't care if I lost everything that I have known. It don't matter where I lay my head tonight. Your arms feel like home." I love this song. Look it up. It will change your life ;] haha. Just kidding.
-A
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!