
Well, let's make a list shall we? We all know I like lists :]
-I'm home with my family. Couldn't be happier. I hate to think that there are people out there that honestly don't have a place to go.
-My Christmas present to my dad's girlfriend got there today :] I felt bad for forgetting her when I was there for Thanksgiving.
-Christmas is tomorrow and I get to have my mom's amazing breakfast. She makes it every year, and it's always better then the year before.
-My mom seemed to love Christmas this year. She baked like it was her job. Yummy Yummy treats! Love her so much!
-I got a freaking 3.6 my first semester freshman year. That is freaking AMAZING. Heck yes. Half tuition paid for baby!
-I have my phone :] Brand spanking new! Be jealous.
-I get a Christmas phone call.... Na. Just kidding. I don't. BUT, I got the next best thing! Tyler's dad emailed me! I thought he despised me. He never emails me. Haha. I asked him to ask Tyler if my Christmas package came. I sent it in November and I'm really worried it didn't make it. His dad was so nice to me, and he sent me pictures. Mind you these are the first pictures I have gotten since he left 15 months ago. I'll post them at the end.
-I am celebrating the birth of my Savior. What could be more amazing then that?
It's almost 2010, best year ever. Especially the month of October :] Yes Yes Yes! I'm a happy Happy person! I love you all. Hope you have a great Christmas!
This is where Tyler gets to be... Uruguay sunsets. Amazing huh? I am in total awe of that thing! JEALOUS!
You can't see him in this one. He's in the back on the far right hand side. The one with half a head haha.
Oh Tyler Tyler Tyler. Haha. He's on the right :] This is TOTALLY him! Except he's totally got that "missionay side part" going on. That isn't going to last long back home though :]







He looks like such a nerd lol. A hot nerd..but a nerd none the less :P
ReplyDelete