Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Saying Goodbye to 2009

2009 wasn't that bad of a year actually. A lot of events. Hard to sum it all up though, so I'm going to post a survey, but go into a little more details then normal.

2009 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I've graduated, gone to college, met new friends, became closer with people, got a new car, learned more about myself, done well in school, learned patience, loved and lost... etc.

Stayed single almost the whole year?
I haven't really been single at all this year if you want to get technical. I guess I kind of was at the beginning of the year, but not really. I also dated Drew, and Jon. Then "waited" for Tyler Smith. This is the first time in a long time that I have been 100% single all year. And I'm freaking loving it.

Were involved in something you'll never forget? I did graduate from high school. I will also never forget my college semester and my roommates and I trying to sneak back into our dorms, then realizing we were locked out. Or so we thought. The security officer came and let us in.

Tripped over a coffee table? I don't think I actually tripped over one. Probably stubbed my toe a couple of times though.

Came close to losing your life? Na. I was pretty dang careful this year.

Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live? I saw Boys Like Girls, Cobra Starship, A Rocket to the Moon, and the Maine. So yes, I'd say so :]

2009: Friends and Enemies

Did you meet any new friends this year? I met A LOT of new friends. The main ones are my roommates from school. They will always be around too. I also met a lot of cool girls that were "waiting" for a missionary as well. I became close to a lot of people that I have known for a while.

Did you hate anyone? I learned not to HATE anyone. I do dislike some people, but you probably don't notice because I don't treat them any different then those I like.

2009: Your BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake? I had 3 cakes actually. My dad sent me one to my dorm room, My roommates made me one, and so did my neighbors :]

Did you get any presents? I got a bunch! A season pass, a devil costume, cards, candy, flowers, cake, and we all went out for pizza and a "movie."

2009: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year? I changed a whole lot. I now have a complete testimony of the church, my Heavenly Father, and my Savior. I can take care of myself and take responsibility for myself. I also do my best to stay out of drama now.

Did you change your style? I wouldn't say I CHANGED my style. I did get a little more "brave" in what I wear.

Were you in school? All year almost. Graduated high school in June, started college in September.

Did you get good grades? Heck yes I did! I kicked some serious darey air! Be jealous!

Did you drive? All year. :]

Did you own a car? MMHMM. 2000 Chevy Cavalier.

Did anyone close to you give birth? Too many people I'm close to did. I wish many of them didn't though.

Did you go on any vacations? I went to Yellowstone, Seattle, and Rexburg haha.

Would you change anything about yourself now? We will just have to see now won't we?

2009: Wrap UP:

Was 2009 a good year? I can't complain

Do you think 2010 will top 2009? I KNOW it will!

IN THE YEAR 2009 I CONFESS THAT I....

Kissed in the snow? Yes

in the parking lot? Yes

at the beach? Yes

in secret? Sure? haha.

Had your heart broken? Not really actually. Last night came close, but not really no.

Painted a picture? Uh, I don't think so. I never joined my neighbors art nights.

Wrote a poem? No?

Ran a mile? Oh yeah. More then once.

Visited a foreign country? No. I should have went to Cancun, but my dad gave that up.

Cut in a line of waiting people? I'm sure I did that. Not on purpose though.

Told someone you were busy when you weren't? I used to do that a lot actually, so I'm sure I did that this year.

Cooked a disastrous meal? Ask Carolyn about the FHE spaghetti dinner.

Lied about how old you were? I don't think so? Maybe?

IN 2009 I....

Broke a promise? I'm sure I did. Didn't mean to though.

Lied? I'm sure. I haven't really LIED in a long time though.

Disappointed someone close? I dunno. Mom, Dad, Ann? Did I disappoint you?

Hid a secret? Many. I hold many secrets that others tell me.

Pretended to be happy? Eh. Sometimes. But, most of the time, it was real.

Slept under the stars? No! I wanted to so badly though!

Met someone who changed your life? I met a bunch that changed my life. Drew, Jon, Bill, Emily, Carolyn, Kayla, Megan, Chantel, Lindsey, All of my FHE family, etc.

Changed your outlook on life? OHHHHHHH Yeah. Going to college and living on your own does that to you.

Sat home all day doing nothing? A lot of the time, yes.

Lost something expensive? I BROKE phones this year. But I didn't lose them.

Learned something new about yourself? too much to even begin mentioning!

Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it? Oh yeah! Carolyn! What was that food you made again? Currie?

Made a change in your life? Many, and I don't regret one thing.

Found out who your true friends were? Eh, kinda.

Met great people? How many times are you going to ask this question?

Stayed up til sunrise? Yessir. Right Carolyn? ;]

Cried over the silliest thing? Oh I'm sure.

Had friends who were drifting away from you? You've got that right, but I'm sure it's for the best.

Spent most of your money on food? College student. ALL my money goes to food.

Gotten sick? Not really actually.

Liked more than 5 people at the same time? Haha. No? I mean, I've had that many guys in my life at one time, but I didn't like them as more then friends. Only one at a time. I get confused if there's more.

Became closer with a lot of people? Oh heck yes!

There's 2009 in a nut shell. Books of the year: The Twilight Saga, and Dear John. Movies of the Year: New Moon; Angus, thongs, and perfect snogging; The Dark Knight; Just Friends; and the Proposal. Favorite blogs: Emmy Sue, Mormon Bachelor Pad, And Busy Bee Lauren.

Have a Good New Years readers! I hope that 2010 is better then 2009 could ever be! Make the best of it! See ya in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!