Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, December 5, 2009

A night in the Hot Springs.

My roommates and I (minus Lindsey, plus Caty.) decided to go to the hot springs today. It was Em, me, Carolyn, Caty, Brock and his friend. I must say it was a load of fun. :] Wet, and warm and fun. I haven't been swimming in a very long time, and it was freezing here, so it was nice to get into warm water. On our way back to the car, our hair froze and it was a 20 second walk. Seriously. And this dog attacked us. I had to drive on a snow covered dirt road, that was fun, but in a parking lot, I pulled the E-brake and made us spin hehe. ;]

I'm going to get ready for bed. Seriously. I have a headache still. Testimony bearing time tomorrow ;]

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could tell my roommate that she's dirty and needs to change her sheets!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!