I talked to him tonight. Oh how I missed him! He's like a big brother to me and I love him so freaking much.
Him and I talked about his life, and how much a a fag "Joe" is, and how much he wants to kick his butt. Then I told him if I can find him a job, he has to move back to Post Falls. He misses it there, and I think him and AnnCheri need to get married :] That's just me though. I was in Utah, and didn't call him to see him. He was in Idaho Falls, and didn't call me to see me. Ugh.
He is the coolest big brother out there and I miss his freaking face off.
In other news... Most of my homework is done for the semester. Can you say PWN'D?!? (p-oh-n-d)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So Chuck wants to know when we are going to get married. Look what you have started crazy lol
ReplyDeleteI haven't even thought about him in forever. I would have to disagree about Ann though, unless he has changed alot. What is he up to now days? Doesn't he live in Utah? Is he going on a mission or something soon? I am curious now.
ReplyDelete