I honestly have no idea what to talk about today. I'm in a complete rut at that moment. So let's talk about......

The New Moon release :]
The New Moon release date is March 24th.
On March 24th at midnight you will find me strolling into the Post Falls Walmart and running to the nearest movie rack to find the amazing 2 disc special edition. You will also find me at 12:10 am in my living room watching the movie over and over and over. I probably will not sleep that day. If AnnCheri is also MIA, I will have kidnapped her and we may be seen driving across the Washington border on our way to Forks, WA. Yes, I will admit, I think I'm obsessed again.

I may be seen wearing my Jacob shirt with jeans, driving a black car. So, there ya go. If I go missing, that's what you can tell the people looking for me. Just drive to Forks and you will be able to join me while I take a bazillion photos of the "Welcome to Forks" sign.
(Eclipse trailer is set to be released sometime this month.)

I've decided that before I die, I will see Taylor Lautner. AT LEAST see him. I want to go to a world premiere of either Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn as well. Does anyone know how to do this? I wanna go so freaking bad.
I saw something online the other day where Taylor was talking about how crazy "Twilight Moms" can be. I guess one lady tried to steal a life size cutout of him from a store. What cougars aye? I hate to say it, but my mom is a "Twilight Mom" but she's not crazy like that. Although she does have to tell herself that to her, Jacob is a only a baby. But, who wouldn't have to do that when you see a sexy man like that on the screen. I think I stop breathing EVERYTIME I see him now. I only wish that I had my own. Oh wait, I kinda do. And mine looks pretty dang sexy in that white shirt and tie with a black name tag. Don't ya think?
I have so many people bashing on me about my friendship and follower with Mormon Bachelor Pad. You know what? They are the coolest guys alive, and one day, My facebook chat will work and I will be able to carry on a full conversation. The way I look at it, the girls in their lives are totally asking for it by the way they throw themselves at them. :] I don't think anything less of Calvin or Jake for that at all. In fact, it makes me like them even more that they don't pretend to be who they aren't and they don't try to be Peter Priesthood. I say that these boys are respectful, and worthy. But they also know how to be boys. You can't condemn them for that in anyway, shape or form. Get over it. :]
Busy Bee Lauren is another one. Get off her back people. It's HER blog, and if she wants to not be a perfect little girl like you all are imagining her to be, then let it happen. I personally think she has the best blog ever (apart from MBP) and I will always continue to support her as well. You're all just jealous because she has so many people that adore her blog, and you, do not :]
For all those who said that I should do an interview with MBP, that's BBL's job. She does that monthly. Maybe if you're really nice I may be able to get a short one done with them, if they ever want to talk to me. Right boys? But, I might be able to do it.
If you read my blog, please post a button, and tell your friends. :] Thank you so so much.
Last item of business. Here's a list of movies that I want to see in the next couple months.
-Remember Me. March 12, 2010
-ECLIPSE! DUH! June 30, 2010
-Dear John. February 5, 2010
-Valentine's Day. February 12, 2010
I will be at the FIRST showing for each of these movies. Yes. Be jealous. Be very jealous. :]
Well, that's all for now. TTFN. ♥
P.S. I love the following picture... a lot.


The New Moon release :]
The New Moon release date is March 24th.
On March 24th at midnight you will find me strolling into the Post Falls Walmart and running to the nearest movie rack to find the amazing 2 disc special edition. You will also find me at 12:10 am in my living room watching the movie over and over and over. I probably will not sleep that day. If AnnCheri is also MIA, I will have kidnapped her and we may be seen driving across the Washington border on our way to Forks, WA. Yes, I will admit, I think I'm obsessed again.

I may be seen wearing my Jacob shirt with jeans, driving a black car. So, there ya go. If I go missing, that's what you can tell the people looking for me. Just drive to Forks and you will be able to join me while I take a bazillion photos of the "Welcome to Forks" sign.
(Eclipse trailer is set to be released sometime this month.)

I've decided that before I die, I will see Taylor Lautner. AT LEAST see him. I want to go to a world premiere of either Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn as well. Does anyone know how to do this? I wanna go so freaking bad.
I saw something online the other day where Taylor was talking about how crazy "Twilight Moms" can be. I guess one lady tried to steal a life size cutout of him from a store. What cougars aye? I hate to say it, but my mom is a "Twilight Mom" but she's not crazy like that. Although she does have to tell herself that to her, Jacob is a only a baby. But, who wouldn't have to do that when you see a sexy man like that on the screen. I think I stop breathing EVERYTIME I see him now. I only wish that I had my own. Oh wait, I kinda do. And mine looks pretty dang sexy in that white shirt and tie with a black name tag. Don't ya think?
I have so many people bashing on me about my friendship and follower with Mormon Bachelor Pad. You know what? They are the coolest guys alive, and one day, My facebook chat will work and I will be able to carry on a full conversation. The way I look at it, the girls in their lives are totally asking for it by the way they throw themselves at them. :] I don't think anything less of Calvin or Jake for that at all. In fact, it makes me like them even more that they don't pretend to be who they aren't and they don't try to be Peter Priesthood. I say that these boys are respectful, and worthy. But they also know how to be boys. You can't condemn them for that in anyway, shape or form. Get over it. :]
Busy Bee Lauren is another one. Get off her back people. It's HER blog, and if she wants to not be a perfect little girl like you all are imagining her to be, then let it happen. I personally think she has the best blog ever (apart from MBP) and I will always continue to support her as well. You're all just jealous because she has so many people that adore her blog, and you, do not :]
For all those who said that I should do an interview with MBP, that's BBL's job. She does that monthly. Maybe if you're really nice I may be able to get a short one done with them, if they ever want to talk to me. Right boys? But, I might be able to do it.
If you read my blog, please post a button, and tell your friends. :] Thank you so so much.
Last item of business. Here's a list of movies that I want to see in the next couple months.
-Remember Me. March 12, 2010
-ECLIPSE! DUH! June 30, 2010
-Dear John. February 5, 2010
-Valentine's Day. February 12, 2010
I will be at the FIRST showing for each of these movies. Yes. Be jealous. Be very jealous. :]
Well, that's all for now. TTFN. ♥
P.S. I love the following picture... a lot.






Aw girl. You are a doll.
ReplyDeleteAnd as for seeing Taylor, I will go with you! Because I am sure Rob will be there too.
I posted a comment on Emily's page about the shirtless issue so I won't repeat myself here. Ask her to relay my message.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous:
ReplyDeleteI don't know what you mean, and she deleted it. So would you mind telling me A) Who you are from Boise, Idaho. And B) What is the shirtless issue? :] Thank you have a great day!
Anonymous 11:22, get off Autumns back about her having a pic of Jacob up where he doesn't have his shirt on. Seriously it's not like he a girl or an ugly fat guy. She's simply appreciating the marvelous work of nature that he is. Deal with it and quit being a stink butt face. Oh and he still has his pants on in the pic, so news flash it's not like he's naked or something.
ReplyDeleteThe Shirtless Issue:
ReplyDeleteIf an LDS guy were to post a picture of a fit girl in a revealing bikini on his blog, we would say that he doesn't respect women enough, that he is being lustful, that he may have a pornography problem. But a girl posts a picture of a fit guy with his shirt off and it's seen as no big deal.
Anonymous 1:31:
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you feel that way, but I'm not going to remove, or stop continuing to post pictures like this. I hope this doesn't stop you from reading my blog for good. I just don't feel the same way. :]
Um. I don't understand the haters at all. You're great! I love Taylor Lautner. SO. MUCH.
ReplyDelete