Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

So I know my parents will HATE this post...

Mostly because it's all mushy and gushy and lovey and stuff, but I know a lot of my MG's read this as well, so I know they'd love it. Just FYI, writing it made me cry. I had forgotten all the things we did together when he was here. I left out quite a few for lengths sake too. I called AnnCheri, and she cried as well. Mostly because she was there for it all. Here we go. This was posted on a facebook board by me. The topic was to "write a letter" to your missionary, but obviously you don't send it off. It was to remember the memories. :]

Tyler,

-Remember when I called and told you I was having a bad day and you put roses under my drivers seat? This was only after you had told me to look at my car once, and I had. You just needed my door unlocked.
-Remember when you would drive a half an hour to see me, hold me, and tell me everything would be okay?
-Remember meeting me at EFY and asking me to swing dance? I told you I didn't know how, but you forced me.
-Remember when we went slacklining with Nathans brother and you did a handstand on the slackline?
-Remember when you held me up so that I wouldn't fall off the slack line?
-Remember when you asked me to junior prom and I said yes?
-Remember when I ended up ditching you for Nathan?
-Remember the late night phone calls where you would tell me everything was okay?
-Remember when you begged me to take your fish while you were gone? I fought you on it until you got me to agree.
-Remember when you showed up to drop off the fish? You stayed for hours.
-Remember when I held off kissing you the last day I saw you because I felt like I would be kissing a missionary, even though you weren't set apart? That didn't stop you. You lifted my chin and kissed me softly to let you know you cared. Even when I cried.
-Remember me being your last kiss before you left?
-Remember when you were dating Amanda Scott and I was totally jealous. Secretly.
-Remember late nights at Denny's?
-Remember when you called me "love" and I laughed.
-Remember when you told me to teach Matt a thing or two?
-Remember when we were fighting at Denny's and you took AnnCheri's side? I'm sorry for that.
-Remember when we went and saw all your old teachers? They gave me crap my senior year for dating you, although they all thought it was adorable.
-Remember when I gave you a letter the day you left? I told you to wait until you were on the plane to read it.
-Remember when you forgot it and had to have your parents send it to you?
-Remember when I held back the tears, until I went to turn away from you for the last time?
-Remember when we took Fade and Charmander to the dog park together? They were so in love. :]
-Remember when I came to you house and you led me into the woods to show me some cave?
-Remember when we laughed cuz we swore that Nora and Daniel had made out after we left them?
-Remember when I sword fought with you? Even though I really thought it was dangerous.
-Remember when I told you I loved you?
-Remember when I told you I had a boyfriend?
-Remember when I felt a prompting to wait?
-Remember all my friends telling me they knew you'd want to be with me when you came home?
-Remember there's a girl back home, who loves you more then anything. I would do anything for you, and I think about you all the time.
-Remember me Tyler?

I love you,
Autumn

Yeah. Mom and Dad, Im sure that makes you wanna gag just because you hate thinking of your "little girl" all lovey and stuff, but you know what? You guys should know how I feel.

MG's. If you wanna do this, I would love to hear your memories. This really really helped me. Like, a lot.

My grandma pretty much told me to marry Drew today. I hope she was kidding.

Lindsey and I went for a walk. She was stressing pretty badly, but I'm glad she knows she can cry and stress and I won't laugh at her. I needed a walk anyways.

I signed up for my Winter Classes for continuing Education. Right now, I have 14 credits. I'll be taking 7 in the Winter. Another 14 in the Spring, and then I'll be done with Foundations except for the religious ones, and I'll be able to start my Major and Minor classes in the Fall of 2010! Heck freaking yes right? I should be able to graduate either the 6th or 7th semester! Yay!!!

Anyways, MG's, what's your memories? :] Or, those who arent MGs, what do memories do you want to remind someone of?

2 comments:

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!