Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 30, 2009

Question and Answer Session

, Question time! I'm going to leave this up, and you can ask me ANYTHING. Don't be shy at all. I'll answer anything. No matter the topic. It could be personal, religious, etc. I don't care. This will be up for 24 hours. Post as yourself, or post anonymously. Ready.... Set... Go!

30 comments:

  1. Would you ever choose to start dating an active, Returned Missionary who admitted to you that he was struggling with his testimony?

    Would it matter WHAT exactly he was struggling with? Like, the principle of tithing vs. R-rated movies.

    Do you ever look in the mirror, smile, and then quietly ask God if He'll allow members to wear 2-piece swimming suits cause you're so happy with your body and you want to show it off?

    -c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mormon Bachelor Pad:

    I would choose to date the active RM even if he was struggling with his testimony. I too struggled with my testimony for a long time, and I know that even with a struggling testimony, they can still be worthy young men. Testimonies aren't perfect, and you have to work at it. Now, a lot of "molly mormon" girls would have a serious problem with this, but there are many girls who are like me and don't judge.

    It wouldn't matter to me WHAT he was struggling with. I look at all struggles and trials the same. They all hurt you, but they all are hard to deal with. I've dated guys that had all kinds of problems ranging from immoral acts to drinking to R-rated movies to tithing. It's all been dealt with. My advice, if you want to start dating a girl, make sure she likes you for you, and sees that you are a good LDS guy, before you spring that surprise on her. If she seems somewhat judgmental, hold off.

    Haha. I do that all the time Calvin. In fact, I hate to admit this to the whole world, but that is something I stuggle with. I do wear a 2 piece swimming suit and sometimes I feel bad, but that is something that I feel like I won't be damned to hell for. I need to get better at that, and I'm working at it, but I really hate to think that I will go to hell just for my swimsuit. But yes, I pray one day we will be "allowed" to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn, have you ever dealt with someone who has had serious morality issues but never looked down on them? I see a lot of girls that are morman look down on guys like that. I've had morality issues and the girl I like is morman. I'm afraid if she asks if Im stilla virgin and Im honest shell run. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous:

    Yes, I have dealt with this. And, I have had issues of my own as well. Many LDS girls have issues but like to pretend that they have never done anything wrong. There are those girls that would be completely disgusted, but here's how I look at it. We're TEENAGERS. Teens make mistakes. If you feel bad for it, then, you feel bad for it. You can't take it back. It doesn't matter what you have done, but you probably shouldn't do it again. But, you also have to think about what this girl might think is "immoral." My views on immoral and other MormOn (check your spelling haha) girls views are totally different. If she likes you, she'll look past it and help you to get over it. Good luck :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you ever drop your missionary? Seriously. I hate that so much. You're hot and I think there are guys that want to date you, but know you are taken. Give it up already! What if he doesn't want you when you come home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous:

    Are you the same one who posted the one before? I'm debating on removing the anonymous option. No, I wont do that, I want people to feel safe asking questions.

    Anyways, I won't drop my missionary no. I do go on dates, and if I'm asked, I'll go. I am not ruling out the fact that I just might meet the one guy I want to be with while Tyler is gone. It's possible. I don't lock myself in my house on Friday nights. But, if he comes home and doesn't want me I won't regret it. It has taught me patience and I have better letter writing skills because of it. If guys think I'm hot, and want to date me, then ask. I most likely won't say no. :] Thanks for the question though. I think I might have a slight hint at who this is. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you ever date someone who has a baby?
    would you ever talk crap about people behind their backs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you want me to be honest? It's not that I WOULDN'T date someone with a baby. BUT, I would be a little weary as to what they would actually want from me. I have morals, and unless I'm married you could count out the baby-making, and the fact that he would have a baby would worry me. Again, I'm far from judgmental and I would always give someone a chance.

    I will fully admit that I have talked about someone before, but I try not to. I try not to gossip, but I'm a girl, and sometimes that gets the best of me. I'm getting better though, and I don't open my mouth if someone asks me not to. Hence why a lot of ppl come to me. :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you like a guy(A) and you both had a mutual attraction for eachother, but he wasn't pushing for anything because he doesn't think he has a chance against the other 2 guys(B&C) who are pursuing you, would you flat out tell guy (A)that he was the one you wanted and not guys (B&C)and then tell him how you feel about him?

    Then if you were to date one of the guys in the MBP household who would you want to date and why?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. I would always tell the guy that I want that I want HIM and not anyone else. There's no reason that any of those guys should think they don't have a chance though. Girls can normally learn to like someone quite easily. But, I would want Guy A to tell me he likes me. Sometimes girls hold back telling them their feelings because they don't want to feel dumb about how they feel about you if you don't feel the same way. But, I would never lead someone on if I don't want them. If there's a mutual attraction, why wouldn't you date them?

    And if I were to date one of the MBP guys, it would most def. be Calvin :] No doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you meet the guy of your dreams, and I mean guy of your dreams in everyway you ever wanted, but he smelt like a greasy cow pie 97% of the time,(and he doesn't smell cuz he's a farmer or is unclean or something it's just his trial in life.) would you look past the usual smell and date him, possibly even marry him or would the smell just ruin it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. This is a really interesting question...

    Uh, The smell would probably ruin it for me to be honest. But, if he really was the guy of my dreams, I would probably talk to him about it. Why let the guy of your dreams go just because he smells like "cow pie?" Thank you for this question. It made me laugh. (Get him some cologne and deodorant for Christmas.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How would you suggest talking to a guy that you really really liked! You think he likes you and so do your friends but he is shy and so are you. He tried talking to me and my friends but I was to scared to say anything and so I'm worried he thinks I don't like him! What do you think I should do??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you ever doubt our friendship? If so, what makes you wonder? What do I do wrong? I would just like to say, if you do dout, cut it out. You are my best friend. I know I am not your best friend, but you are mine. P.S. I lost my phone more than a week ago, but I promise once I get it back I am calling you. I need my best friend. One more question: Do you secretly find yourself more attractive than me, or your other friends?

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do you recommend talking to a guy that you really like but are really nervous around?? You think he likes you too but you aren't positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shanna:

    I never doubt our friendship. I do sometimes doubt how much you actually think of me as a friend though. Sometimes I think you want to be more of Ann's friend then mine. You forget about me a lot and you call Ann about 5 times more. But, I've learned that you actually LISTEN to me. AnnCheri is one that you can call and vent to without any opinion most of the time. Secretly, sometimes I do find myself more attractive then you, and some of my friends. But there are other times where I do get jealous of you because you are way more outgoing and guys are friends with you more often then not. I wish I had more guy friends instead of having them all fall for me. And call me whenever you'd like, except i dropped my phone in the toilet, so I don't know if it will actually work :]

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you have texting sometimes that helps you start off as becoming comfortable with them. Texting allows you to be more honest. If you don't start off with little conversations. If you don't want to approach him, try smiling at him and waving. He might get up the courage to ask you. I'd go for the texting first though. :] Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Again, just like the last question, texting works wonders. Ever watch "He's just not that into you." If he likes you, you'll know most of the time. There are signs. Be yourself. You never want to get a guy to fall for someone you're not. He will find out sooner or later. Read the previous response :] Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What is your most memorable thing that we have ever done together? How much to I truely piss you off? (even though I know the answer :P) Do you miss the feel of sidewalk chalk dust on your hands? Do you rememeber when we first became friends? (it's been such a long time ago) Do you know how much you mean to me? (probably not)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ann-Cheri:

    I'd have to say the most memorable thing that we have done together... oh jeez. There's too many. Twilight midnight showing? Sidewalk Chalking. But, I'd have to say I'll always remember how you were there for me when Nathan destroyed me. When he ripped my heart out and threw it away. You were there when I finally realized my feelings for that one special guy :] You piss me off, a lot actually. I get really pissed off when I realize that I am here, at school working my butt off, and you are there doing what you're doing. I know you have so much potential, you just don't use it. You could be here AnnCheri. You could be doing something other then a quick vet course online. Sometimes you don't think before you open your mouth, and I think that's what makes me most mad. I trust you with a lot, but there are some things I can't tell you. I wish you were here. You say that you want to come here, but I think that when the time comes, it won't happen. Your determination is low. And I think it's because you don't have too many people pushing you. But, I want to push you. You could do so much more. You think you can't but you can. And it makes me so mad to see you do nothing about it. This is all the honest truth. But, I love you so much. And I have people that don't understand our friendship. No matter how much you piss me off; no matter how much we change, Im not going anywhere. I can't. We've been through too much and you are the only one who understands me. Truly. I really don't remember when we became friends. Remind me? I don't really know how much I mean to you because well, sometimes it seems you could care less. I love you Ann. You're my best friends. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  21. do you have a crush on anyone? jk i know the answer it's me... hahahaha1!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do. It's most certainly you. And Tyler Smith ;] Stop reading my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So if you are on a date with a guy that you really really liked and a really loud fart that really smells really bad just happens to slip out of you, what would you do? Would you just act like nothing happened? Would you start laughing? Would you apologize? What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jane Doe:
    Are you trying to make this a joke? Why would you even ask that question? I guess if this is legit, I would act as if nothing happened unless he looked at me when it happened and seemed to know that I did it. Then I would apologize. But normally, I'm a lady when I'm on a date, and that would never happen. :] I hope this doesn't happen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. would you ever kiss your best friends ex?
    if you had issues with a person would you talk it out or just keep it to yourself?
    if someone did not like you would you like them to tell you or not?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous:

    I hate to say it, but I would never kiss a best friends ex. It's totally against girl code, and unless the "friend" wasn't like, a really good one, I would NEVER do that to anyone!

    Most of the time, when I have issues with someone, I let it go for a while, and then I come back and try to talk it out. I don't hold grudges very long, and I like to become friends with them, no matter what they do. I forgive really easily most of the time. Talking about your issues gets them resolved. Keeping to to yourself only causes drama.

    If someone did not like me, I would probably know about it. It would be nice for them to tell me though I must say. Maybe then I could fix what they don't like about me because I'm sure it bugs other people as well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i know u read mbp. have u ever wished u could meet one of them? maybe go on a date with one of them? maybe even make out with one? if so which one?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lmao.

    Anonymous:
    I read MBP like it's my job. I love those boys. They are like.. the coolest Utah boys I (kinda) know! I have wished that I could meet them. I'd even keep their little secret a secret. But, we would get along so great! And yes, secretly, I want to go on a date with Calvin, and maybe even Jake. But Calvin seems more... my kind of guy. As for the make out session.. that's a personal matter, and not one to be announced in public! But, as I said before, If I had to choose one, it would most certainly be Calvin :] Yes yes. Guilty Pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What advice and words of wisdom would you give your sister?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mom:
    The same advice that I gave her that is sitting at home :]

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!