I'll give you a quick list.
-I'm feeling much much better now! I was sicker then a freaking dog! I don't know what it was. Maybe utter and complete exhaustion? I don't know. But I slept for 14 hours straight :] It was nice. And now I feel like... 10000000X better.
-I got an email saying that my Book Of Mormon grade was in danger. So I emailed the professor saying "uh, what the heck? It was just at a "B" how could it be so low that you are telling me to drop the class?" But, it was in more "professional" terms. Well, he emailed me and said "Oh, don't worry about that. I didn't mean for it to go to you. Your grade is fine." But in more professional terms.
-A friend of mine has a friend in Uruguay with Tyler. And her friends family has a webpage for their son. She told me to look at it and see if I saw any with Tyler. I looked, and low and behold, there was one from the MTC. He looked so happy! It made me almost as happy as getting a letter from him! I loved it so much! Ahhh!
-Lindsey and I went for a walk today, and a puppy came and said hi to me! I know this sounds stupid, but with my love for animals, and the fact that I haven't seen a dog in months, this made my day better.
-AnnCheri got a skype. I haven't seen her wonderful shining face for a long time! Yay!
-Lindsey's brother got engaged! I know this is like "What the----?" but I have been waiting for a long time, as has everyone else, for him to propose! I love it! I was so excited!
-Thanksgiving break is like, 2 weeks away! Time for a break!
-I went to Mill Hallow for dinner. OMG is it amazing! Mom, I'm taking you there this Saturday. I got my peach, raspberry smoothie, and almost died.
-Found out my mom really IS coming this weekend! Yay! I get to see my mom and my little sister!
-My $100 dollar hold from the gas station has been taken off from my card!
-I aced my American Foundations Test.
How can this day get any better?!? I'm in a super happy mood! PLUS! My roommates (minus Lindsey) and I went to the park tonight, and went on the swings. Swings make everything perfect. (pics below)
We were moving every muscle in our face, then snapping a picture :]
Awww. Hehe
I kinda like this one :]





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!