Well, my goal is about 35 lbs. in 10 months. Completely realistic right? I think so. Well, since I've been taught to set little goals, I set little goals.
-I am going to drink 4-5 bottles of water a day. Water is a lot of your weight. It also shows that if you replace your soda with water, you can lose 30 lbs in a year. Well, personally, I don't have a year, but if I drink water, I should be able to start losing it.
-Get some sort of exercise everyday. Obviously walking to class isn't enough. I'm going to need to A) Kick Emily and Lindsey's butt into gear and run with me. or B) Get them to go to the gym. I think the run will be a lot easier though.
-Eat fruits and vegetables. I already have started that. In fact, I live off of bananas, apples, etc. I even bought stuff for salad the other day! Crazy huh? Yes Yes! I think this will all make me feel better too!
Cross your fingers. I'm out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





i have noticed you have eaten ALOT healthier then at the begining of the semester! you are going to be great and tyler is going to say, "hot da**" and then, make out with you!
ReplyDelete