Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Did my plane make a wrong stop?

I feel like I'm in friggin Antarctica at this very moment. I'm chilling in my dorm, back in Rexburg, freezing my tush off! What is wrong with this place? It's always so friggin cold! Ugh! It's nice to be alone though. I like having it all to myself. I need to find dinner though.

Colorado was fun. It was nice not to have to fend for myself for a little while.

One thing about being alone.... I think too much. I'm sitting here, stressing myself out. I hate it when I do this. I worry about everything and I think too much into stuff when my mind isn't distracted. These next 3 weeks will be hell. So, do me a favor. Don't take it personal if I'm a complete biotch to you. I hate not knowing my REAL science grade. And I'm worried about failing. I can't wait to see my roommates again though. I missed them a ton this week. Well, time to go back to eating Ramen and hot dogs. I'm off to find food, then hopefully I'll continue my New Moon reading, and then maybe start on Dear John? I dunno.

Bye :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!