Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, November 6, 2009

As Promised...

Emily and AnnCheri are the lucky ones! AnnCheri, I'd post your kiss story, only I'm not sure I know what was said, or done or whatever. I wasn't exactly oodling over what was happening. ANYWAYS, here we go:

Emily: I love you! You are a great roommate most of the time. I know we both get attitudes with eachother, but we get over it super fast. You are thoughtful, and get so excited over seeing me, or the other roomies. Your laugh can make me so happy. I'm glad that I can talk to you about Tyler, and you can somewhat understand what I am talking about. I'm glad I met you. Without you, my life would be dull. Who else would I watch girly movies with? Or buy crap loads of CRAP, and eat it all with when we decide one night to actually be real MGs and sulk. You're amazing and I'm going to miss you tons next semester, but I'll come see you and Carolyn in good ol' Mesa. I promise. I love yeewwwwww!



AnnCheri: Do I really need to post it here? I swear I just sent you an email about this. You've been my best friend for years! And that will never change. Everything we've been through, and we're still here standing. Now that I think about it, you've been there for every single relationship I've been in. And you were there when they ended and I needed someone there. You are there when I stress about Tyler even though you KNOW he loves me. And that comforts me. I love you girly, and I will be right here the whole time. Don't get upset that Em's is longer. I just sent you an email, and don't feel like I need to repeat myself. haha. I love you!

My mom is here! Yay! She came and surprised me from home! I'm so happy. I missed her, a lot actually. We get so much time to catch up! I love her so freaking much.

I'm gonna finish up so I can shower and go to bed. NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. haha..Nothing was said. I was bawling my eyes out and totally freaking about my grandma's ring. I have to addmit, even though he ended up being a total jerk, he was really sweet that night. As for the length of mine...I can't believe mine is shorter than emily's I mean really Autumn? lol j/k. I love ya too chicka!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!