Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stress to the Max?

Ugh. 3 tests? Really Professors? Really? I think not! Why must you do this to me? Ugh. And, it's totally airborne time. I am NOT feeling well, like, at all. I feel like I'm gonna throw up, and my neck is killing me. A girl across the dorms from us has Swine Flu. Yay!!! NOT! And I found out that my pregnant cousin has it too. Pray!

MY KEYBOARD IS SPAZZING AGAIN!! SO, THIS IS GONNA BE SHORT!

Homework. CHECK
Continuing our prank of engaged CHECK
Feeling like crap CHECK
Stressing out CHECK
Exhaustion CHECK
Wishing I could understand the Spirit a lot clearer and stop doubting my promptings CHECK
Loving College Life Still CHECK CHECK CHECK

Yeah, I have trial, but I love getting through them.
I bought like, a crap load of fruit today. Strawberries, Apples, Oranges, Bananas, and bags of frozen mixed fruit. I think I feel like crap because I eat like crap...

I'm off. Let me see if I can show you anymore photos :]



We were on our way to Stadium singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!