Well, Lukas, my baby cousin, is having a hard time breathing. His oxygen levels are currently set to 100% They are waiting for a doctor, and they will see where he is at in the morning. I am going to be praying hard. He has made it so far, and as you can tell, he is a little miracle baby. He's a fighter. And I know that through faith, the Lord will do what is needed. We need to trust in the Lord's will. I love Jacob and Lacie for their strength through all this. I don't know how they do it. I really don't. I love you guys.
As for my day... I went to class! YAY! Normal right? haha. Well, I went to all my classes, came home, and found Emily's study group in my living room. And DANG are they hot. Haha. But, no. I then went with Emily to the math lab. My math class requires it twice a week, for a minimum of 30 minutes total. Then, I went to my last class, which, I must point out, is a total bore. And I feel like it's a waste of my time. I found out it's not even required for my scholarship. It's the most disorganized class ever. I hate it. GRRR. I've even tried the "positive attitude thing" It doesnt seem to be working. Anyways, I then went and took a test that took me like, 20 minutes, tops. My mom was like "You couldn't have taken a test already." Haha. Yes, I could. Trust me. I don't know how i did though. I went and watched 17 again in the boys lounge. I'm pretty sick of not having friends. Really. I am. BUT it's my neighbors birthday tomorrow and their partying it up. And then, theres a dance in downtown Rex that I'm gonna go to I think.
UGH. MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid thing. Time to restore, again.
OH, I talked to my great grandma 3 times today. Coolio huh?
Alright, well, I have to fix my computer. Night.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!